Keeping everyone in the loop at your organization about what’s going on in terms of projects, outages, and your tech stack is a precursor for an efficient company-wide process. Publishing service-level agreements (SLAs) benefits both you and the entire team while clearing up communications to establish realistic expectations.
Here is a list of the SLAs you should be sharing with everyone to keep your processes running smoothly.
- How your systems are syncing
- How you respond to errors and outages
- Interoperation of tech stack
- Expected latency times
- How frequently things are updated
- Project timelines
- Resource allocation
- New technologies
- Rules for accessing technologies
- Who has access to which technologies
- System outages
- Any system changes that will impact end users
While this list includes a range of SLAs that could be useful to your team for full transparency, sometimes less is more. Identify the ones that are most relevant to your organization and build those into your Demand Central for everyone to access. By limiting inclusions to only those that are need-to-know for every team member, you can ensure that the attention is on the most important items that will help everyone perform at their best.