As a marketing operations professional, how much time do you spend testing compared to the amount of time you spend troubleshooting some errors? Frequently, some change somewhere in your MarTech stack causes a cascade of errors and issues that lead to hours of investigation, fixing, and explaining.
Because, typically, you test once to ensure everything is working and get on to the next newsletter, email, webinar, API integration, or one of the other ten thousand things on your plate. Because… life, right?
And according to the Marketo Champion program, “…you should be testing everything you build”, including: “…lead lifecycle programming, lead scoring, lead nurturing, channel tracking programming, data management programming, email compliance (CASL/GDPR) flows, integrations, and user-facing assets such as emails, landing pages and forms.”
Also, according to the same post, the best way to go about this entails creating complex and robust Excel spreadsheets to track each and every test variable and scenario. For teams with enough headcount, this can work. For most marketing operations teams, this borders on the impossible. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a tool that could automate this process for you?
Introducing Stack Moxie. The first end-to-end campaign and integration testing tool created to optimize your marketing, advertising, and sales technology stack by ensuring setups are running as they should be.
Stack Moxie allows you to easily:
- Set up and document end-to-end integrations in your marketing, sales, and advertising technology stack.
- Regularly and continuously run tests with a click of a button for effective monitoring of campaigns and integrations.
- Be notified of any errors- and where they happen so you can fix them quickly before they cause a larger problem.
- Keep leads flowing to the right team with the right data without delay due to integration issues.
- Save time and maximize ROI.
Let us show you how Stack Moxie can help you scale marketing operations, execute more campaigns, and still keep that human touch required in today’s customer engagement lifecycle.